The hydrothermal autoclaves uses high temperature and high pressure aqueous solution under certain temperature and pressure conditions to dissolve those substances that are insoluble or insoluble under atmospheric conditions. It is a commonly used small reactor for scientific research in colleges and universities.
What is the application area of hydrothermal autoclaves ?
1. TOPTION hydrothermal autoclave reactor can be used for sample dissolution pretreatment in the analysis of atomic absorption spectroscopy and plasma emission.
2. It is used for the synthesis reaction of small doses.
3. Use the strong acid or strong alkali in the tank and the closed environment of high temperature and high pressure to achieve the purpose of quickly digesting insoluble substances.
4. Sample pretreatment in chemical analysis methods such as gas phase, liquid phase, plasma spectrometry, atomic absorption and atomic fluorescence, etc., is a powerful assistant for sample digestion when measuring trace elements and trace elements.
5. The teflon lined autoclave can be used in the determination of heavy metals such as lead, copper, cadmium, zinc, calcium, manganese, iron, and mercury.
6. Hydrothermal autoclave reactor with teflon chamber can be used as a high-temperature, high-pressure, anti-corrosion and high-purity reaction vessel, as well as in organic synthesis, hydrothermal synthesis, crystal growth or sample digestion and extraction.
7. Digestion of heavy metals, pesticide residues, food, silt, rare earth, aquatic products, organic matter, etc. before sample treatment.
Your info are absolutely safe.
Free&Professional report of chinese lab instruments market.